Hardware Not Found

   So yes, today is the last day of March and no, it's not like I have no time for the blog ;/ I don't have a computer!!!! :( But, since there's nothing I can do about it, let's be patient.
   In the mean time I came back from Japan ;/ That's even worst than having no laptop! Culture shock? You bet ;/ It's been a week since I came back and I still can't stop thinking why the hell am I hare o.O''' Yes, I am insane ;/ I miss Japan, I really, REALLY do!!! It's not like I hate Bulgaria, it's just that I don't like the people here. People who laugh at you when you are polite, when you speak calmly, when you try to be nice or sweet. What's wrong with all of them? I hate it when they stare at me when I bow after leaving the room. "Too polite" they say. "That's not our way" they say. Yes, of course, "our way" is to curse after every word, to act like beasts. I smiled at the girl sitting next to me on the train. I greeted her as politely as I could. She just turned her head the other way. Is this where I live?! Is this really Bulgaria?!
   In Kansai and Frankfurt everyone was polite enough to help me even search for a garbage can, but when I arrived on Sofia's airport I hat to lift my luggage by myself - two 23kg trunks. BY MYSELF! Everyone just stood there, watching me struggle to lift the trunks. Their indifference struck me quite painfully. However, I am strong enough to do almost anything by myself, so it was pretty much ok.
   Every single day I try to be as polite as I were in Japan, but unfortunately my life here does almost the impossible to turn me into one of those "grey" and indifferent people. Life is hard, no doubt, but does that mean that you have to forget even the most basic politeness? Obviously the answer here is "yes". How can I feel fine when people don't even nod when I greet them ;/ The break my laptop, they sell me defective earrings, they even try to convince me that the acryl scarf is cotton, when I obviously can read English and see it's not cotton o.O HOW?!
   Tell me how can I feel happy in a country of mockery and lies?!
   Oh, how I love my country, I love my friends, I love my family, my home town , etc. And how I hate everything else. :D
   I should go back to Japan!
   So yes, see you in a week, when I finally get my laptop back >>""

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар