5/03/12 monday song :O

   It's been raining for a few days now, quite depressing weather actually. The only thing I can do is sit home and do...nothing ;/ Reading manga/books, playing games, watching anime - it's getting boring as hell. But that kind of reminded me of something long forgotten. A song! Yey! Ever seen .hack//sign ? If not - you should. Well....I'm not actually sure if you really should. I liked it, but I used to play some online games, so if you are not into them, you'll probably end up frustrated. Or you might end up frustrated anyway, since the anime is kind of tedious, but, hey, that's it's charm :) Actually, if you are into virtual reality and deep stories - go watch it. Though you might end up watching all it's seasons and films, ova's and so on and so forth. I haven't seen them all, but I did like //sign :}
   And here's the opening from .hack//sign - the song is called Obsession by See-saw. Enjoy :}

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар