☆*:.。. I've done list of 2013 and to do in 2014 .。.:*☆

New Year's Resolutions? More like "not again" I don't do them either way -___-'' Remember that list from last year? With those wonderful 20 points you wanted to do? Well now, want to know how many of them I actually managed to do? 3/20 -___-'''' I am a postgraduate student and that, pretty much, left me no time for any of the other points. No time for manga, reading or the improvement of my kanji knowledge. I should feel miserable and I do. -__-''''''' But if I were to make another list of the things I want to do this year it should at least begin with "I've done list of 2013".So...


Looking back at 2013 .。.:*☆
  1. I did actually become a postgraduate student. That pretty much left me time for any other activities than writing projects. Studying anything else than Japanese proved to be a mistake. I can't communicate with normal people -___-''' It sucks! I want to go back to my Uni! 
  2. I managed to finish just 17 books! It's not even 20!!! What the hell have I been doing the whole year O_O. Oh yeah, I know..going to work and then studying >.<""" 
  3. I completely gave up translating manga and almost gave up reading it. Well, I am stuck in Denmark, what did you expect? Trying to survive where there is no sunlight takes up most of my energy and leaves me half depressed and half bored to death. Happy shoujo manga doesn't help me overcome my longing for Japan!! 
  4. I left work!!! Yess!!! No more clients!!!! Thank God!!! Though I still avoid UK citizens, can't be helped. At least I do not drink medical mint for my nerves whenever I see mothers with children. :D 
  5. All other points of my last list are "to be completed". But I did reach 200days of anime, which is good...Actually is it good? I have no life ;( 
  6. I made a twitter account. Yup~ I gave in (quite easy actually) Now I'm struggling to remember all my accounts and passwords. 
To do list of 2014  .。.:*☆
  1. Get a job. (oh God, not again -___-''')
  2. Actually write more. (being this blog or the stories, the lack of time to actually sit and write is killing me
  3. Less social media more socializing (ah, socializing again? it's because even my new colleagues laugh at me when I say I have a social life!! But I am more or less active on the internet. It's something!)
  4. Less cooking! Less coffee! (oh yeah, did I tell you about my "oven allergy"? It's when you can't stand looking at the oven and burst out of the kitchen shouting "I ain't cooking!! I hate cooking!!" And yeah, coffee...hum...I won't manage that one again, I guess >.>"" Every time I'm out of coffee I call my mom on the other side of Europe and beg for a package of my favourite coffee...yup..I'm not doing this one I guess)
  5. Read 30 books. Complete 500 anime. Complete 400 manga. (I'm almost there, just 10 more till 300 manga and a few till 500. Hey, a girl has to dream big!
以上

Looking back at 2013 it was a nice year but I still expect 2014 to be better. 2013 was marked with hard work and less fun. Almost no good anime and manga were released during 2013 so, 2014, please be kind to all of us! :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар