Just an awesome song :)


Congratulations Rawn, I made me lol and rofl. And I rarely laugh at anything :D It's been a busy week guys. My JLPT N2 exam didn't go as well as planned and after I left all my homework for this week..well.. guess who's buried under piles of files. Not dead yet, though. And this song + a mahwa called Defence Devil (you probably already know it ;) it's quite good and just completed this year) are the reason I'm still alive and kicking :D Have fun, hope you like it, leave a like on the youtube channel as well, the guy deserves it!

p.s. - I hate this new Youtube ..it's quite.... ughh...whatever, I don't even have words to describe my disappointment when I saw it few days ago. This was a sad moment...a very sad moment..buy buy good old youtube ;/ 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар