Denying the "pink" side ~part 1 - Girls and kitchens

Or a quick guide to the "other"side of the question. 
I really wanted to write about this for quite a while in an attempt to sound cool, intelligent and interesting. Being as awesome as me is not easy. 
On the other hand - being as low-selfesteemed as me is even harder. 
So I wanted to write something about girls like myself, to share what I've learned so far in life, just because it could turn out useful (or not). Or maybe I just want to share and get praised. 
But I probably want to teach a lesson all of those stupid wannabe "hardcore","nerd"girls.

   So it was not a very productive week, with me all being sick and sitting here, doing nothing, but always thinking of doing something (like studying for my upcoming exam - that would actually be perfect, but as you can see - I am sitting here, writing a new publication) and, like everyday recently I am browsing different supposedly funny websites in a vain attempt to amuse myself in the wittiness and geekery of other people. As I said - all in vain.
   That's how I came across some posts regarding the mythical "perfect geek girlfriend" and, considering these posts to be somehow related to my anime self, read them ALL. Well....it could have been worse. I've seen worse, at least I think I have. So basically, what I learned is that, according to the male users of the internet, that one specific perfect girlfriend is mainly supposed to be able to make sandwiches? So sandwiches, huunnn?
   You see, I've once been asked of what is the meaning of the phrase "go make me a sandwich" and after contemplating on the subject of why I feel annoyed when hearing it, though no one ever said that to me, I could not give a perfect answer when she told me "But what's so wrong in making a sandwich for your boyfriend?". And there is nothing wrong in that, nor in the phrase actually. It's the way people say it, what they mean behind it. Of course no girl would mind making a sandwich for a boy o.O''' That's just stupid. So my point is - why would the perfect geek girlfriend be willing to make a sandwich if all girls are like that in general? Wouldn't she be perfect if she knows how to make taco, or ...I don't know...complicated stuff/food.
   And about the jokes in the "kitchen"? Oh, wow! I'm not amused. So I really don't see why women should cook at all when men cook better than women o.O. And it's not like all of us like to cook. I hate it - I literally hate it, I enrage every time I have to cook here, in my tiny little dormitory kitchen. I don't even want to make something for myself, so there are bound to be others like me. I can always look at a recipe book, but does that make me a chef. No and NO! I really can't understand girls who are willing to cook everyday - because of such girls we are being laughed at. It should be made clear that if a girl is in the kitchen, cooking, that's because she WANTS to make someone happy, not because of submission. And I say - why should I even bother to cook when there are restaurants and fast foods. Fuck this, I'm going to be rich T.T'
  All I can do is a sandwich so... .WTF - I am starving to death, I'm not even near perfect and I respect all girls who can cook. And you all should too ;)

  Will continue some other time with my random thought on the subject. I'm trying to learn how to cook the damn Japanese food - so far.... only sushi T.T'' Curse you yakisoba!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар