Quick review - Yukisaki Koisaki

Yukisaki Koisaki  (雪咲・恋咲) 
by
Kayoru

   Don't ask me why I read only shoujo! Not true! Not! I just miss my boyfriend ;/ I need to get over it somehow. So anyway...
   This is the story about little rich Yuki and her childhood friend/guardian - Dai-chan ( Daishou ) and their love.... So far so good, nothing new. The volume actually contains 3 chapters - Yukisaki Koisaki and 3 one-shots as follows: Yume Koi, Kiken na Kyouikujisshuu, Himitsu no!? Fuuki Iinchou. Would that actually make 4 one-shots ;D. Nevermind.
   I actually call this "quick review" because there is nothing much to say about the manga - it's art is actually great, but it's story is so plain that it makes it below average shoujo manga ;/ We see - rich girl - poor boy, he struggles to get approved by the girls father and to get rich in order for her to live a happy life. The one-shots area mostly about school-love and student-teacher relationship, nothing new here either. You could enjoy this if you have nothing to do, plus I really do find the art amazingly cute and good ;) I haven't read other works of this mangaka, but I will check them - might turn out to be better :P


Status: Completed 
Volumes: 1 ( 6 chapters) 
For more info: here
Overall: 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар