Crazy exam week - START!

   Ok....So it has begun. And it's painful. And, indeed, crazy. Mad. Illogical. I can't find an appropriate word to describe they way take exams in Japan.
How I think I look when I write kanji
   You think you're tough, beucase you can take 8 exams "like a boss". Yeah, I used to think the same way. So who cares if I can take 8 exams!? Oh..wait. I do care. And I used to hate it when people complain about having 4. Seriously, stfu all of you with less than 5 exams - No, your exams are not more difficult and therefore less in number. You're just lucky.
   But! Anyway....Let's go back to Japan. Ahh~ I love it how people think here. So I bet they sat one sunny day and someone said: "Hey, why don't we force the students to take the exams in one week. They'll just have to take 8 different subjects one after another, every day, but who cares." YES~ I bet that's what they did! And that's how the system works here - you have several different subjects and you need to take exams on all of them in one week or so. You see, the problem is that we, in Bulgaria, have more than just 8 subjects in general, but we do not take exams on all of them. I mean.... I have exam on Japanese dances here o.O And it's still an Exam! And all this in one week - what the hell~! It's impossible! Do they even realise that we have no time to practise or even read trough the whole material in just half a day. (because that's as much as it's left after you take one exam in the morning). So yeah - exams - lvl asian!
How I actually look when writing kanji
   Another "great" aspect of this "evaluation system" is the fact that if you fail one - you fail ALL. That's because they sum up all of your exams and decide on a final mark. Your final result will determine the class you enter next semester. Yes, you've probably seen this on many animes, but Japan has it's cute little A-class, B-class system. So A-class students are the top students since they've entered with top score on the exams. And D-class is supposed to be for those, who have the bottom scores. Not so bad, right. And yes, they study different things or at least on a different level.
   I am currently in A-class (but we only have A and B) and this class is composed only of 5 people. B-class is like...20 people. Why is that? Because you have a score level that you need to pass - something like over 70% on the test in order to enter A-class. everyone below this level will go to B-class. A little bit disappointing and discouraging for the guys who did not make it into A-class, but ..... Can't help it.
   So yeah. Tomorrow's the kanji test, the next I actually have 2 (in one day). And at the end I'll probably just look like an idiot, saying as usual :" Should have studied more"
     Conclusion - Always study hard or else ... Meh...you'll probably just end up being a NEET either way. I bet you can't even imagine studying during winter break .
    And please, don't over do it..or else you risk to get as sick as me.. going to bed - it's time to lay my tired head on the cold pillow. And put the kanji books under it.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар