No...moooorreee... X_X

   So tomorrow is the last grammar exam. Great. Now what's left - Japanese dances and the big test on Tuesday. So far - 4 exams - cleared. 3 to go ;). I'm a monster! And I look like Prussia in the picture, though I don't smoke. I actually hate smoking. But more than anything - I freaking want to kill every idiot who dares to smoke in public places -____-'''.
   Or maybe I'm just tired and I have to stop writing and go to sleep. That shall I do. But before that - I read quite a bit manga recently - some new series, some good-old-stuff-that-I-don't-want-to-end and I'll write some thoughts on them as soon as I leave hell (should be read as "when I finish the exams").
   But before I leave. You think I don't look like Prussia when I study. Ok. Here, look at this photo. And please, never ask me where I sleep. :)
   See you soon ^^
Yes...I'm a total mess. But, hey, I have pocky ;)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар