Hi! This is Japan! And it has no wi-fi !!?

  Ok. So somehow I`ve reached Japan without any problems.
Even if my lagguage had no lock during the flights, I was quite surprised to find it well and not even broken. I had to consider that Germans are not Bulgarians - they don`t try to steal from open luggages!? In the opposite case...my things should be long gone. Anyway....
   I`m here, in the little town of Oji, Nara prefecture...Surprisingly all that is in Japan. It is a pretty little town with pretty little people all astonished to see a baka gaijin walking on their streets like a boss. And I am walking like a boss, everyone having their eyes on me like I`m some kind of a rare animal. But it had to be this way, I`m the only European citizen living around here - I`m the star of the show.
School is to begin in Monday and I have to take care of hell of a lot of things by then. Money, food, room (cleaning) and a stupid exam (God knows why in Saturday). 2nd day so far and I had no time to sleep. Neither I could - it`s hot as hell...or should I say the humidity is hellishly high. 70%.!!! How the hell do they live here, I`m sweating all over. But nevermind that either...
   I was quite surprised to find my room neat and dusty, with a small window over a highway and...an LCD TV, fridge、washing machine and NO OVEN o.O How the hell am I going to cook with no oven around! Bet I`m going to need a huge pan! And I`ve never expected to find the room so dirty. Thank God I found the 100Y. shop! (I even found pants in one of my drawers - amazing -____-````) Furthermore I had to have internet by now...But guess what! They tried to put the network cable in my computer...and..wouldn`t you know - it did not work. More surprisingly, they didn`t know there was such thing as `network settings` Apparently they never did set anything. So, yeah, I have no internet. And there`s no one that can help. I`d been told to buy e new computer o.O SAY WHAT!!! And there is no wi-fi either. Only this old and slow library computer I`m on now!!! No wi-fi....I`ve always imagined Japan as the most hi-tech place in the world and now what!? My dreams were crushed by the hars reality - I will have no internet the next 6 mounts and I can`t buy a new computer because its 50.000Y !!!! How the HELL would I have 50.00Y when I don`t even work.
   But enough with the bad things. Let`s say something good - like...how I tried orange tee for a first time in my life...and it was one of the best things I`ve ever tasted. I`m so going to try every food I see, I`m heading to the local McDonalds after I finish this...I haven`t eaten anything all day...Because I had no time for food, but I`m starving now!!! Japanese food is kind of tasty and yet strange. The daikon, for example was bigger than I expected o.O About the size of my arm. And everything else was kind of cheaper. Though I`m still bad with money ><*** Or should I say - I`m bad when they say a number and my Japanese is not as good as to remember which is 100 and which is 10000. Pretty stupid.
   But anyway. I should say it`s been quite a day today. I`ve been watching drama since yesterday, because there`s nothing else on the TV. And the anime channel doens`t work ;/ I`m so sad! ;/
   So, Hi - this is Japan! Let us have a great half a year and please there be a way to have internet on my computer o.O PLEASE!!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар