Top 10 worst anime series I've ever seen

   Worst anime series or should I say "The Must NOT watch" list! This is based only on my personal experience and I bet there are much worse animes I haven't seen. I don't want to see them either way!!! So there's no need to explain why these 10 are here - it's not simply because I don't like them - it's because they lack in story, graphics, development, some are here because of "too much boobs" and I even added one that is very popular, but still - I HATE IT! I've also chosen good screenshot just to make sure I make the animes here look good. Just look good. And make you watch them @.@ Suffer like I did!!! Here goes nothing - starting with No: 10 - the "least" worst and going up to No: 1 - the all time failure!!

No: 10 - .hack//Legend of the Twilight
   The 2nd season of .hack// had NOTHING to do with //sign. Such a disappointment! Was this meant for children under the age of 12?!!! Either way, why would they make such series after the dramatic end of //sign.

No: 9 - Highschool of the Dead
  Oh, yes - the "everyone's favourite" zombie anime! I've expected much more from a zombie ecchi but instead I get zombies that are about to "rape" some idiotic girls. Or more like walking panties and breasts instead of saying "girls".

No: 8 - Yu-Gi-Oh! The movie! 
   Yey! A Yu-Gi-Oh! movie...WOW! Ok, great, no need to explain why this is here.

 No: 7 - Sekirei
   Oh, more boobs...I meant beautiful girls...No, wait, I meant boobs and lot's of them. I know, I know, this is meant for male audience, but should they make such utterly stupid anime. Whatever story there was, it was thrown into the background by all the boobs and shattered clothes. I expected them at least to fight!!! But I do like one thing in Sekirei - the quote: "Bishounens are Japan's national treasure!". That was a good one :D.

 No: 6 - Princess Lover and specials
   Boobs....More boobs....Oh, a hentai ova..... and boobs again. Uh..I have no idea why I've seen this.

No: 5 - Yumekui Merry
   This anime has NOTHING to do with it's manga. It's as if the cast sat together and said: "Why not make some stupid anime based on a great story. Oh, let's make it PG-13 because of some "sad" moments". PG-13 my ass - they've ruined the whole plot! Now it's more of a children's anime instead of a good action shounen.

 No: 4 - Night Wizard
   This? Oh...this...This was just stupid. A fantasy anime totally ruined by the presence of the main heroines. I have some friends that are crazy about it, but it was quite a torture for me to watch it till the end. I never thought I would hate a fantasy anime...Now here's one.

No: 3 - ChäoS;HEAd 
   Another Higurashi type of idiocy. Where is the plot here? Where's the suspense, blood, violence!!! WHERE!!! And this was supposed to be a mystery with psychological elements. Oh, come on!! Nothing of the sort. And to top it all - the main pink haired heroine just kept getting on my NERVES! She's probably in my top list of "who to kill" characters.

No: 2 - Seikon no Qwaser
   Just one word - he gains powers by sucking milk out of the girls' breasts? No other comment.

No: 1 - Starry☆Sky
   And this is the reason why I always say NEVER to watch animes tagged as "bishounen". You see, I like bishies very much. But THIS! This is TOO MUCH! You know, I don't want to sound like a bad person, but because of the lack of any other expression I could use, I'm going to say this - This anime is too gay!  And not "gay" as "happy". What the hell were they thinking O.O"" WHAT! I mean there are so many other bishounen animes - Ouran, Fruits basket and etc. But this is what I call a total failure!!! Absolute idiocy! Horrible! Better check fanarts on the subject if you're so much into it.

Notable entry - Devil May Cry
   It's because I hate this one. And I hate it for making Dante look like a little pussy, taking care of little children and being all goody-goody. That's not my image of Dante. Of the real Dante from the games!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар