Going ski :D

   So I'm going away on a ski-trip near Kobe ^^ It's my first time actually skiing and I'm not pretty enthusiastic about it, but I'll do my best. It be a fabulous falling down on my side ;) I know haven't been much active recently, but that's because I still have to submit my homework in due time. No matter that we have no lectures and that it's called "spring vacation", we still have to submit homework at least one time a week -_____- Guess who missed their first week, because of "some reasons". But I suck at kanji, so I'll have to give my best to learn as much as I can ;) It's not like I have something better to do (except play pokémon, watch anime, read manga, read books and etc.) --___--''' I wonder if I'll look like Gintoki on the picture :D Hhahha...
   Anyway, since won't be here monday, I decided to post a song now ^_^ I was wondering what to choose, so... here we go - Kuroki Meisa (where Meisa is her own name, I want to keep the Japanese way of writing names) and the 2nd opening of Ao no exorcist - Wired life ^^

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар