Pokémon Emerald - completed not like a boss

   So today I completed my Pokémon Emerald. Not "like a boss", indeed, but still - I kicked the Elite Four's asses :D .
   This is half of my "win" team, though two of them are actually here because of their high lvl, not because I played with them.
   And I do remember my pokémons names - See, Darkflame, Pochi (my starter), Offbatt, Raizo and Jirafff are here. We are missing the scarmory that I really loved- Ironwin but he did not get to see the finals due to his low lvl ;/ He was 30 and Pochi was 63 :D ( due to my love for Pochi he grew big and strong). And we are missing my swablu - Blue, due to forgetting him with the nanny :D
   It was quite interesting and fun game o.O I never though I would like a pokémon game, but that's because I never had the chance to play one. Now..I understand all of you fans, you have my respect ^_^~  I could not actually capture rayquaza, but that's due to my lack of nerve to actually reach the stupid dragon o.O God I HATE those bike puzzles o.O I just can't do it !!! This other thing I regret not doing is going into Shoal cave ;/ No matter what I did, the clock didn't work so the time and tides never changed. But..oh..well... :) I won, so it's ok.
   Bye Pochi ( btw, if you didn't know - Pochi is a common dog name in Japan :D ), thank you for your support trough this game ;) See you in the next one.

p.s. God, I'll always remember my first pokémon ;( I'm actually really sad to leave them and the game.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар